Asha 203, Asha 202 Keypad Problem Solution
This article is about Nokia Asha 202 Keypad Problem Solution. It also applies to Nokia Asha 203 Keypad Problem Solution.
Keypad problem in Nokia Asha 202 and Asha 203 can be caused by a busted Keypad IC. In the diagram below I have marked keypad IC with Red Square. First clean the area around it and the front of the motherboard to be sure that moisture or carbon is not causing this problem. If that does not work replace the Nokia Asha 202 Keypad IC.
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Here Are Nokia Asha 203, Nokia Asha 202 Keypad Problem Solutions. Please Observe Carefully.
If you have further Questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
- Asha 302 USB Connector Ways Jumpers
- Asha 302 Rumble Problem Ways Jumpers
- Asha 302 Keypad Not Working Problem Solution
- Asha 302 Ringer Problem Ways Solution
- Asha 302 Earpiece Problem Ways Solution
- Asha 302 Network Problem Ways Solution
- Asha 302 Camera Problem Ways Solution
- Asha 302 Lights Problem Ways Solution
- Asha 302 Power Button Ways Problem Solution
- Asha 302 Battery Connector Ways Problem Solution